Empower * Brainstorm * Collaborate * Engage * Social Media
For the past few months, the cyber space waves between Paris and Toronto have been quietly yet actively working into the early hours of the morning, bouncing back and forth at each other over the Atlantic. During that time, as pieces came together, much excitement went to and fro and, as promised, today there is news to tell.
As a result of the unprecedented generosity of the opulent Hôtel Plaza Athénée and the Dorchester Collection, Norma Thiessen of My Beautiful Paris, and I are thrilled to be able to tell you about ‘Embrace – Paris 2014’ and how you could be a part of it.
Bringing creative international women together for an experience full of positive energy, there will be much collaborating, sharing and brainstorming on all things related to the wonderful and crazy world of social media. EMBRACE is about empowering each other through positive peer support and will be hosted by the city’s most beautiful hotel in July 2014.
Taking place over three days and nights in ultimate Parisian luxury, this is a once in a lifetime experience, and there are two spots waiting to be filled. Would you love to be a part of an event that includes:
- Your own luxurious room for three nights at the world-renowned Hôtel Plaza Athénée;
- Creative breakfast, lunch and dinner sessions;
- Discovering and aiming your strengths with Gallup trained coach Lisa Ferguson;
- Thanks to privileged contacts with Chanel, we envisage a visit to the apartment of Mademoiselle Coco Chanel by Marie-France Pochna;
- A VIP visit of Marie-Antoinette’s private apartments in Versailles;
- An early morning stretch session with The Dailey Method Paris in the elegant Hotel Plaza Athénée;
- A sweet indulgence with the Hôtel Plaza Athénée pastry chef;
- An adrenaline rush while driving the streets of Paris in your own electric Twiztour car;
- Dreamy and tasty welcome gifts from our many fabulous sponsors such as Moynat, and Neal Brothers, only to name a few;
- … and so, so much more.
To make the most of the event, it’s important you have an online profile that includes some of the following:
- a website that has been active for at least six months;
- a Twitter account;
- a Facebook page, whether personal or public;
- an Instagram account.
- a Google + or Pinterest page.
If you’re interested in being a part of this remarkable occasion, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email to email@example.com and let us know how you would contribute to, and benefit from, this special experience. Remember to include a link to your website. Emails need to be received prior to January 15, 2014 and soon after you could be joining us in Paris.
The Hôtel Plaza Athénée, Paris
Dates: July 20 – 23, 2014
Cost per person for each of the two places (includes hotel/visits/meals) : 350 Euros*. Unfortunately, whilst we’d like to open this up to unlimited numbers, for 2014 at least, no additional places will be available.
Transportation to and from Paris is not included in the price.*
Additional sponsors include:
For more images of the Plaza Athénée, take a look at “Sweet until the end“.